- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Tony Parks Chiropractic does DOT Exams at the office Monday through Friday for your convenience.
1. Call ahead for an appointment that works in your schedule.
2. Bring in your drivers license and current DOT card if you have one, and any medical waivers.
3. Try not to drink caffeine or smoke before the appointment so it doesn't skew your testing results.
4. Be ready to urinate or it could be a long wait for you!
5. Be able to pay at the time of exam, unless other arrangement have been met with your employer. (Insurance does NOT pay for DOT exams). Corporate rates available.
6. You will leave with a laminated DOT card for you to carry with you at all times, and a full Medical Examiner Certificate.
Give us a call 292-1800
|Monday||8 am - 12:30pm||2:30pm - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||Closed||2:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 12:30pm||2:30pm - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 12:30pm||2:30pm - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8 am - 12:00pm||Closed|
|8 am - 12:30pm||Closed||8 am - 12:30pm||9 am - 12:30pm||8 am - 12:00pm||Closed||Closed|
|2:30pm - 6:00pm||2:00pm - 5:00pm||2:30pm - 6:00pm||2:30pm - 6:00pm||Closed||Closed||Closed|
My back pain was why I started with chiropractic care. I had shots and pills before and didn't want them anymore. I couldn't ride in the car even a little ways let alone on a trip to see my grandkids. I gave up gardening because I couldn't bend.
The whole office is so friendly you make friends instantly. My overall health has changed because not only is my back great, I can ride 3 hours without stopping. I'm so happy because I don't hurt. I think my whole attitude is better. Thank you!