Tony Parks Chiropractic does DOT Exams at the office Monday through Friday for your convenience.
1. Call ahead for an appointment that works in your schedule.
2. Bring in your drivers license and current DOT card if you have one, and any medical waivers.
3. Try not to drink caffeine or smoke before the appointment so it doesn't skew your testing results.
4. Be ready to urinate or it could be a long wait for you!
5. Be able to pay at the time of exam, unless other arrangement have been met with your employer. (Insurance does NOT pay for DOT exams). Corporate rates available.
6. You will leave with a laminated DOT card for you to carry with you at all times, and a full Medical Examiner Certificate.
Give us a call 292-1800